Personal websites of members of the Insulin Pumpers UK discussion group
- Diana Maynard
- Dealing with Diabetes: Diana Maynard's pages tell the story of 20 years of her life with diabetes, its complications, and use of insulin pump therapy.
- John Neale
- John Neale writes about his experiences growing up with Type 1 diabetes. See his beginners guide to diabetes, and read about the benefits of using an insulin pump. You may even see his latest blood glucose results...
- Gianfranco Novarino
- The official website at the Natural History Museum of pump user Dr Gianfranco Novarino
- Pat Reynolds
- Includes an illustrated history of the equipment used in the management of Type 1 diabetes.
- Elizabeth OShea
- Elizabeth OShea's website recounts her experiences as an adult-onset insulin dependent diabetic. It includes an eclectic collection of diabetes related information and simple, delicious recipies.
We have a separate page listing good insulin pump websites.
Created: August 2000; Last updated: Sunday 2 October 2005