This page as a pdf file
What is the Insulin Pumpers UK discussion group?
What the Insulin Pumpers UK discussion group is, and who can join
- What is the discussion group?
- The Insulin Pumpers UK discussion group - called ip-uk for short - is a system that has been set up to allow you to receive and exchange emails with other people who, like you, have an interest in diabetes and insulin pumps, with an emphasis on their use in the United Kingdom.
- Who can join?
- Anyone who has a legitimate interest in diabetes and insulin pumps. Perhaps you have diabetes yourself, whether or not you use a pump. Or you may be close to someone with diabetes. Or you may be a healthcare professional with an interest in diabetes and insulin pumps.
- How do I join?
- To preserve the privacy of the group, you must apply to join. You complete this short on-line application form. In it you must write a few words about yourself, describing your connection with diabetes. It’s not a test! This paragraph or “profile” will be sent to other members of the group when you join. This is like introducing yourself.
- How do I leave the discussion group?
- Once you have joined the discussion group, you may leave or “unsubscribe” at any time, by sending an email asking to do so to email@example.com.
- What are guidelines for using of the discussion group?
- When you join, you will be sent a detailed list of guidelines by email, or you can see a shorter version of the rules.
- Who runs the discussion group?
The Insulin Pumpers UK group is run by volunteers. The team of administrators is currently:
Insulin Pumpers UK is part of Insulin Pumpers, a non-profit educational charity registered in the State of California, USA.
Created: May 2000; Last updated: Monday 25 September 2006
Nobody has left a comment on this page yet. Why not be the first?